Monday, December 7, 2015

Westin Puerto Vallarta - November/December 2015

Well since I am in love with the Westin Puerto Vallarta I came back for another visit over the US Thanksgiving holiday.  The hotel does a great job of making my life easy, especially Angel in the Club Lounge, allowing me to get a great deal of work done while I am down here.

Most of my stay was spent working, working out in the great fitness center, and managing a few hours by the pool. 

I had a group of friends who were staying with their family in town so I met up with them in downtown for Thanksgiving dinner a La Palapa, one of my favorite beach-side restaurants.  

I have loaded many pictures before of the Westin in Puerto Vallarta so below I will just add a few shots over Thanksgiving and as the Christmas decorations went up.  I typically fly Alaska Airlines who are always wonderful but I had a last minute work change and could only get out on an American Airlines flight via Phoenix which was very good. 

It was a great stay as always!


Westin Puerto Vallarta Room View

Westin Puerto Vallarta Lobby Christmas Tree

La Palapa Coffee Preparation

La Palapa Coffee Preparation

Santa Arrives

Snorkeling at Los Arcos

Fishing on the Boat

Cocktails at Las Animas Beach

The Westin Puerto Vallarta Hotel Cat

American Airlines Business Cheese Plate


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was in Mexico last summer and saw that cat there. I miss her so much. I took a lot of pics. Hope to see her again. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete