Saturday, July 2, 2016

Palm Springs and Disney Birthday Getaway - Day 1 Seattle to Ontario

     I had a late flight into Ontario, the US California one, I always think Toronto when I think of it since I was born in the Canadian Ontario.  I decided to sleep at the airport rather then drive at midnight to Palm Springs, so I picked the Sheraton, which had a complimentary shuttle from the airport. The hotel was a traditional airport hotel, with a basic Club Lounge and good gym, but I was happy to see that the lobby had recently been renovated and the rooms were also nicely updated. The Club Lounge is a little basic but the staff there and in the lobby were excellent. I would not say go out of your way to have a holiday here, but it was an easy stopping point for meetings in the Ontario area or if you are getting a much less expensive flight here instead of Palm Springs and need a place to rest your head, also at a fraction of the cost of Palm Springs hotels.


The Disney Plane!

Sheraton Ontario Bedroom


Sheraton Ontario Room

Sheraton Ontario Bathroom

Sheraton Ontario Club Lounge

Sheraton Ontario Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment