Sunday, February 14, 2016

Vancouver Valentine

I have posted a few times on the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre since it is my favorite Starwood property in the winter months for Vancouver (both the Westin Grand and Westin Bayshore are great in summer with beautiful outdoor pools) so I will not add too much here.  The South Tower and the Suites are still under construction, but I checked in with some friends on the 23rd floor of the renovated North Tower.  My Platinum Ambassador reached out to the hotel on my behalf and had my friends confirmed on the same floor 23, with 27 being the highest floor for guests.  The three floors above are Club IntraWest.  A hint for staying is to request the 54 rooms on each floor (2254, 2354 etc..) since they are a littler larger then the standard rooms. 

As always the staff was wonderful and the Club Lounge, even in its temporary space as the only place open in the South Tower, was great with good breakfast and dinner options.  I have posted a lot on the rooms previously, so I will just add some Club Lounge food shots, the dining out options I had with my friends at my favorite Cactus Clubs in English Bay and at the Convention Centre, and the great pop up marsh mellow stand between the Pacific Centre shopping mall and the amazing Holt Renfrew store.  To Americans as per my last post on Canada, come and stay and shop!  The entire country is on sale when you factor in the low Canadian dollar.

A great stay as always with great friends right before my next big trip to see South America via Starwood!
Cactus Club English Bay

Sheraton Wall Centre Club Lounge Food (Duck)

Sheraton Wall Centre Club Lounge Food (Mango Pudding)

Sheraton Wall Centre Club Lounge Food

Sheraton Wall Centre Club Lounge Food

Marsh mellow Stand in overhead bridge from Pacific Centre to Holt Renfrew (toasted!)

Cactus Club at the Convention Centre Sushi Wraps





No comments:

Post a Comment